The Canadian Bankers Association is the voice of more than 60 domestic and foreign banks that help drive Canada’s economic growth and prosperity. The CBA advocates for public policies that contribute to a sound, thriving banking system to ensure Canadians can succeed in their financial goals. www.cba.ca
Job Title: Coordinator
Division: Financial Crimes, Legal
The Coordinator for the corporate security team will be the first point of contact for CBA members dealing with CBA security team matters. The Coordinator will maintain updated contact details for committee participants and provide the administrative support and coordination for committee activities with the team Analysts, Manager and Director.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Organizes meetings, coordinates the work of the senior committees and specialist groups, prepares meeting minutes and prepares meeting overviews and tracks action items.
- Manage the Financial Crimes Inbox, contact systems, and data bases.
- Monitors department budgets and provide regular status reports to ensure expense statements on track.
- Prepare and process department purchases, invoices, annual sponsorships, and committee and working group expenses.
- Support joint projects affecting the industry that involve CBA members and law enforcement.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the Canadian Banks Law Enforcement Awards at the annual Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police conference. The Coordinator attends this conference annually.
- Liaising with other sources to access intelligence from relevant internal and external agencies and
prepares reports of statistical data.
Key Qualifications, Abilities and Skills:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Canadian Government and RCMP Level 2 Security Clearance and
clear a criminal reference check.
- Strong organizational skills, with a commitment to taking initiative to ensure effective processes are in
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and databases.
- Completion of a certificate or degree in with law enforcement or experience in the financial industry
crime is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism in both official languages will be considered a strong asset.
- Limited travel will be required for this position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Casey Ramsaran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Coordinator, Financial Crimes in the subject field of your email.